Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Anticipation

So I am patiently awaiting this weekend. Not because it's the fourth of July weekend, yet because I am going to Chicago to pick up my daughter, Rayah and her daddy to bring them home. They have been gone for 2 weeks to see his family, and I couldnt go due to work. I miss them so much, but it seems like this week is just dragging. Brenden keeps asking when are they coming home, he misses them too. I am trying to cram all my school work in so that way this weekend I will not have to worry about anything, but to see them and his family. Work has been crazy being the end of the month and we are busting ass to get people to pay us; I work for a loan company. It's rewarding in the end though! I am going to The Taste of Chicago, can't wait for that and were having a Fourth of July BBQ at his brothers house, that will be great. I am just so ready for this week to be over and things to go back to normal in my Blah...Blah...Blah life, that's really not that Blah at all!!!! Loving It!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment